Skin cleansing is a daily activity for most individuals. Cleansing involves both a chemical and physical interaction with the straum corneum to maintain the biofilm on the surface of the skin surface in a hygienic state. Cleansing may also facilitate the desquamation process by mechanically dislodging corneocytes.
2 in 1 Cleanser is designed to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Keratin build up from the surface of the skin is removed due to the ingredients, papaya extract and subtilisin, reducing the repeated use of abrasive exfoliants.
Why is the 2in1 Gel the cleanser for you?
• You can use it for your eyes, face and neck all at once
• Use with or without wate
• Both helps to get rid of dead skin cells and as a daily cleanser
• Soft enough for the skin but tough on dirt
• Concentrated, as one pump goes a long way
• Rinses away as you cleanse your skin
The cleanser is soft for the skin but is tough enough to cleanse the pores and remove dirt on the face as well to get rid of the buildup on the eyes. Pump a pea drop of the 2in1 cleansing gel into the palm of your hand and apply to a moist face, move in a circular motion around face, eyes and neck, then rinse and apply moisturizer if necessary, and enjoy the results!
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua, Sodium Lauryol Glutamate, Subtilisin, Quanterium-80, Glycerin, Peg-400, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), EDTA, Papaya Extract, Rose Essential Oil, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51
FacEnvyTM 2in1 Cleansing Gel
- RETURN POLICY 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we are happy for you to return your item(s) for a store credit. Please email our Customer Service Team who will advise you of the process and assist you with organizing your return. The following conditions apply to return items: Products must be unused & unopened. Products must arrive back with us with in original box/packaging in new resalable condition. Return authorization must be obtained from our Customer Service Team before sending any items back. Return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at [403-255-9396].