NEW COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
About Our Commitment
In an effort to contain the spread of the virus and maintain a safe environment, we ask that you comply with the following measures at your next visit:
- Please maintain 2 meters physical distance between you and another patient while in the clinic.
- Only one patient is allowed to check-in or check-out at the front desk at a time.
- All patients must sanitize hands with provided hand sanitizer before and after treatment.
- Please wear your own face covering or face mask. If you don't have one, our front desk can provide you with one.
- Please bring your own water or beverage as we are no longer able to provide them.
- We have gone cash-less. Only debit or credit cards will be accepted as forms of payment.
- If you are a new patient, we prefer that you fill out any intake forms digitally from our website and email us the completed forms prior to your appointment. Physical forms are still available at the front desk.
- Please arrive at your appointment by yourself unless you have mobility issues and require help from a family member.
COVID-19 PATIENT SCREENING We will now be screening all patients on the day of and before their appointment. Please answer the following questions.
- Do you currently have any symptoms of FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, DYSPNEA or ADDITIONAL RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS, MYALGIA or FATIGUE?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of the above and have not been tested for COVID-19, then please call 811 for further assessment. We will not be able to see you in-person. We thank you for your patience and support during this pandemic.